Androscoggin Home Healthcare + Hospice
Lewiston, Augusta, Norway, Bridgton and Wilton
Join Maine’s largest independent non-profit home healthcare and hospice organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life by providing compassionate and innovative medical care to all. Androscoggin Home Healthcare + Hospice has been consistently awarded Best Places to Work in Maine. You would be joining an outstanding organization that cares for its employees and offers competitive pay and benefit packages that include: health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- To maintain the client with need of skilled nursing in his/her own home and to maximize his/her functions through the use of nursing interventions while functioning as case manager, directing and coordinating an interdisciplinary team.
- Providing Nursing Services under the direction of a physician’s plan of care.
- Serving as the case manager, directing and coordinating the work of a mix of other health care providers.
- Graduate of professional school of nursing with state and regional accreditation required; NLN accreditation required; Baccalaureate degree in nursing preferred.
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION:
(must be Healthcare Provider).
- One year of recent clinical nursing experience required. Home health nursing experience preferred.
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus for RN's with 1-5 years of recent nursing experience.
- $15,000 Sign-On Bonus for RN's with 5+ years of recent nursing experience or home health/hospice experience. One positive reference from previous home health/hospice employer required.
- OR $9,000 of Loan Forgiveness.
Click here for more information or contact Lynzie Bowie at (207) 795-9423.